Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. (Bentley) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing efforts of the firm. Primary responsibilities will include researching project opportunities; developing graphics for proposals and presentations; writing proposals; and providing marketing collateral support.
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter, who is also self-motivated, creative, and a resourceful person, who can work independently, and can produce high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Coordinate and produce responses to RFQs and RFPs including research, writing, page layout, proposal graphics and cover design.
- Create designs, concepts, and template layouts for firm proposals and presentations
- Write proposal copy for review and editing by others, with minimal edits/changes necessary
- Proofread, edit and provide quality reviews of proposals prepared by self and others
- Attend pre-proposal meetings
- Develop and maintain project information, experience lists, employee resumes and client reference lists
- Develop presentations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint is required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including knowledge and experience working with technical staff to create copy that is clear, concise, thoughtful, and easy to understand.
- Responsible for coordinating deliverables/deadlines with clients and consultants throughout all phases of a project
- Must be able to work with diplomacy and efficiency under pressure; understands the time sensitive nature of marketing, proposals and presentations; and be willing to contribute wherever, whenever and however possible to support overall efforts of the marketing group with the expectation that additional hours may be required in this effort
- Excellent project management, organization, and people skills, including the ability to work with a wide variety of staff levels from senior executives to administrative staff.
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects
- Knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Technical Writing or a related field plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Demonstrated strengths in written and organization skills and verbal communications
- Solid writing, photo editing, page layout and presentation software experience
This position requires exceptional computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 4 ½ day compressed 40-hour work week
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO); Additional PTO days accrue one day per year after year 5 to the maximum benefit of 20 days per year
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Medical Healthcare Coverage, including vision and dental, with optional family coverage
- 401k available
Please submit your resume to Cynthia Fuoco, Controller: HR@baeonline.com