Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. a full service, multi-disciplined firm searching for a highly motivated self-starting individual to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an Electrical Engineer, PE with 5+ years post-graduate experience to join our growing architectural and engineering firm. The main job responsibility will be to perform work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of electrical designs for building, bridge, site lighting and roadway lighting projects. Bentley boasts of a wonderful open atmosphere and offers its employees opportunity for upward growth within the company.
- Perform Electrical design calculations such as load analysis and voltage drops
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation
- Supervise, coordinate, and check the work, as well as instructing, leading and mentoring Engineering Interns and designers
- Coordinate with all applicable project discipline’s drawings and specifications
- Participate in business development efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering design for roadway lighting, vertical buildings, and site lighting
- Licensed PE in the State of Florida or ability to obtain PE License in the State of Florida with a reasonable amount of time of hire
- Prior Experience managing electrical engineering project and leading project teams
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Design Electrical systems in Revit
Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc offers an excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with contribution, Holiday Pay upon hire, PTO and a compressed 40-hour work week.
Please send resume and project list to HR@baeonline.com.