Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. is a full service multi-disciplined firm searching for a Certified Engineer Intern. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunity for upward growth within the company. Bentley offers large firm project diversity but in a modest individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their experience and knowledge.
- Project Coordination
- Preparation of Project Documentation and Reports a plus – Include specific experience detail
- Post EI Certification Experience
- Application of general Civil Engineering design principles and criteria
- Construction Document preparation for competitive construction bidding
- Specific Areas of Experience: Site Geometry, Utility Services and/or Main design, Site Grading, Storm Drainage design, Stormwater Management, Stormwater Pollution Prevention design, and/or Local Agency Code Analysis and Implementation in Design
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited College/University
- EI License Certification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MicroStation, GEOPAK and/or OpenRoads
- Proficiency in Excel and/or MathCad
- ICPR Experience a Plus
Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. offers excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with contribution, PTO, and a compressed 40-hour work week.
*Please send resume, along with a project list and software experience list to HR@baeonline.com.