Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. a full-service, multi-disciplined architectural engineering firm located in Orlando, FL is looking to grow its Roadway & Civil Department. Any applicants that apply must be willing to relocate to Orlando, FL. We are looking for an experienced Civil Intern (EI, EIT) with at least 2 years of experience. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunity for upward growth within the company! Bentley offers large firm project diversity but in a modest, individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their skill set.
· Performs work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of roadway, highway, interchange, urban roadway design, site design, and utility design.
· Planning and design tasks including the development of horizontal and vertical geometry, preparation of plan and profile sheets, typical sections, roadway cross-sections, maintenance of traffic plans, site plans and utility adjustment plans
· Development of design and planning project schedules and budgets
· Coordination of the project with city, state, and county officials, and other outside agencies and sub-consultants
· Reviews plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates
· Performs other related duties as assigned
B.S or M.S. Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited College/University
Licensed EI, with 2 years of experience
Candidate should be proficient in the use of Microstation, GeoPak and/or OpenRoads and must also have a working knowledge of current standards from FDOT, AASHTO and MUTCD.
Florida Department of Transportation project experience preferred.
Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. offers excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with contribution, PTO, and a compressed 40-hour work week.
**Please send resume and project list to HR@baeonline.com.