Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. a full service, multi-disciplined firm is growing our Roadway Department. We are looking for an experienced Roadway PE with 1-2 years post- registration experience. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunity for upward growth within the company! Bentley offers large firm project diversity, but in a modest, individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their skill set.
- Performs work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of roadway, highway, interchange, and urban roadway design services for public clients
- Planning and design tasks including the development of horizontal and vertical geometry, preparation of plan and profile sheets, typical sections, roadway cross sections, maintenance of traffic plans, and utility adjustment plans
- Development of design and planning project schedules and budgets
- Serves as the Task Lead and supervises the design and ongoing progress of a project, including the coordination of the project with city, state, and county officials, and other outside agencies and sub-consultants
- Reviews plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates
- Supervises the work of less experienced engineers and/or technical support personnel assigned to the project
- Performs other related duties as assigned
B.S. or M.S. Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited College/University
Licensed in the State of Florida, with 1 – 2 years of post-registration experience.
Candidate should be proficient in the use of MicroStation and GeoPak; and must also have a working knowledge of current standards from FDOT, AASHTO and MUTCD.
Florida Department of Transportation project experience preferred.
Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. offers excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with contribution, PTO and a compressed 40-hour work week.
*Please include a Project List with Resume.