Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. [Bentley] is a full service multi-disciplined firm searching for a Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years post-license experience to work as a lead in our MEP Department. Bentley has a wonderful open atmosphere and offers employees opportunity for upward growth within the company. Bentley offers large firm project diversity but in a modest individualized working environment. Our employees enjoy having the opportunity to work on multiple types of projects to expand their experience and knowledge.
- Performs work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of Mechanical designs for public clients
- Design Mechanical systems in Revit
- Produces accurate and complete load calculations and engineering project specifications within project parameters
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits for projects.
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation
- Supervise, coordinate and check the work, as well as instructing, leading and mentoring Engineering Interns and designers
- Coordinate with all applicable project discipline’s drawings and specifications
- Assist in preparing design budgets, marketing proposals and cost estimates
- Prepare and monitor project budgets with overall responsibility for the profitability of own projects
- Participate in business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 years of post-license experience in Mechanical Engineering design for vertical buildings
- Florida Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Prior Experience managing Mechanical Engineering projects and leading project teams
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Bentley offers excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with contribution, Holiday Pay upon hire, PTO and a compressed 40 hour work week.