Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc. a full service, multi-disciplined firm is searching for a highly motivated self-starting individual to join our team to lead our newly formed Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Department. This is an exceptional opportunity for an Electrical Engineer, PE with 6+ years post-graduate experience to join our growing architectural and engineering firm. Bentley boasts of a wonderful open atmosphere and offers its employees opportunity for upward growth within the company. The Electrical Engineer has the potential of company ownership.
- Performs work involving the conceptual and final design preparation of electrical designs for public clients
- Design Electrical systems in Revit
- Perform Electrical design calculations such as load analysis and voltage drops
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits for projects.
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation
- Supervise, coordinate and check the work, as well as instructing, leading and mentoring Engineering Interns and designers
- Coordinate with all applicable project discipline’s drawings and specifications
- Assist in preparing design budgets, marketing proposals and cost estimates
- Prepare and monitor project budgets with overall responsibility for the profitability of own projects
- Participate in business development efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering design for roadway lighting, vertical buildings and site lighting
- Florida Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Prior Experience managing electrical engineering projects and leading project teams
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc offers excellent compensation based on experience and a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with contribution, PTO and a compressed 40 hour work week.